Arnica Clinic’s COVID-19 Response Plan for Colon Hydrotherapy
The safety of our clients and our community is our top priority.
Here are the changes you can expect at Arnica Clinic moving forward:
All patients will be asked at the time of booking and prior to their appointment about any experienced symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19:
- Do you have a fever or a cough (new or worsening), sneezing or sore throat?
- In the last 14 days, have you come in close contact with anyone who has or is likely to have COVID-19?
- Are you awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
Arnica Clinic retains the right to refuse in-person service to any individual who does not cooperate with pre-screening or raises any cause for concern. The health and safety of our staff and clients is paramount.
WHEN ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
In order to continue physical distancing as recommended by the BC Provincial Health Officer, we ask that all clients familiarize themselves with our safety measures:
- Please arrive on time for your visit; not early or late. Call the office upon arrival to be called in. There is a 20-minute gap between appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect all touchable surfaces between clients. We may not be able to accommodate early or late arrivals due to the limited clinic capacity.
- Unless you require assistance, please attend your appointment alone.
- Put on a mask prior to entering the clinic. If you do not have a mask, please let us know in advance.
- Clients are asked to wash their hands upon entering the clinic, utilizing the designated handwashing station within the clinic. Additional hand sanitizing will be provided throughout the clinic for use during and after your visit.
- Please bring as little as possible with you to your appointments to limit the contact of personal items on surfaces.
- The colon hydrotherapist is required to have her temperature checked before each shift.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The colon hydrotherapist will be wearing a mask for mutual protection. Please keep your own mask on for the duration of your visit.
- Anything that touches you during your session is disposable.
- All tables, knobs, and surfaces are wiped down between each patient. The treatment table underneath is also disinfected. Washroom and floor are meticulously cleaned in between clients.
- Your colon hydrotherapist will maintain a 6-ft distance as often as possible, and will refrain from any unnecessary physical contact. Sorry, no handshakes!
MEDICAL-GRADE DISINFECTANT & FREQUENT CLEANING
- Our Colon Hydrotherapist uses a medical-grade disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas and treatment rooms between client visits. The regular deep cleaning after-hours will remain, with heightened attention to high-touch surfaces and treatment areas. Our equipment will be sanitized between clients.
We will continue to update our Safety Plan as new measures become available from the Ministry of Health