Colon HydrotherapyColon Hydrotherapy is the Most Effective, Natural Way to Remove Toxins
Colon Hydrotherapy cleanses the entire colon of stagnant fecal matter, toxins, gas, mucus, parasites, and cellular debris by infusion of warm filtered water into the colon through the rectum. This painless procedure improves muscle tone of the bowel and facilitates peristaltic motion, reliefs from and prevents chronic constipation
- 35 – 55 minutes of Colon Irrigation
- implant with organic chlorophyll and/or another therapeutic solution specific to your condition
- specialized abdominal massage during the colonic procedure
If you feel like…
- you are not eliminating completely no matter how often you visit the bathroom
- you are constipated
- you are constantly feel fatigued, bloated, sluggish and energy level is low
- your acne or eczema keep coming back
- you have bad breath or even stale body odour
- your belly protruding like 7 month pregnant, in spite that you are a man
It might be a good idea to give Colonic a shot.
What is the Colon Hydrotherapy?
- the most effective natural way of detoxification
- addresses the issue of constipation on several levels by clearing the impaction and rehydrating the colon so that it can return to its optimal level of health.
- Stimulates and tones the colon muscle, ensuring that it works more efficiently to eliminate waste. As a result, it gives you an overall sense of refreshed well-being as well as increased energy.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Increases energy level
- Promote mental clarity
- Improve sleep pattern
- Boost immune system, since it does not have to cope with threats from inside of your colon.
- Supports healthy weight management by improving metabolism and absorption of necessary nutrients and decreasing cravings of for fatty, salty or sweet foods.
- Enhances and completes any other detox program.
How its done?
Warm water that has been filtered and sterilized is introduced gently into your colon through the rectum. Approximately 40 litters of water runs through the colon to remove accumulated waste and toxins associated with it. This is called Colonic Irrigation. Read more
To check contraindications for Colon Hydrotherapy click here